Animation is an exciting medium
consisting of images and objects
embedded to appear as moving pictures.
As per traditional animation, images are
drawn or painted manually on transparent
celluloid sheets to be photographed and
displayed on film.
The fundamentals of visual
communication, Iconography, Image
processing tools, Computer painting,
Storyboarding techniques, creating
artwork are all included in animation.
1. Certificate courses
2. Diploma courses
3. Bachelor’s Degree courses
10th passed or equivalent for Certificate Courses
10+2 or equivalent examination for Diploma & Degree course
1. National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad,
2. National Institute of Film and Fine Arts, Kolkata,
3. St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata, West Bengal.
4. M G R Government Film and Television Training
Institute, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Note: Animation Courses are also being offered
by private institutions. Therefore, aspirants are
advised to ensure the recognition and approved
courses being offered by the Private
Institutes/Colleges in this field prior to admission.