Tourism & Travels studies the physical, economic, social and cultural aspects of tourism, tourist markets, and destinations. It also studies the wider perspective of tourism as an interdisciplinary way drawing knowledge from several social science subjects.
1. Basic course in Travel Management.
(3months / 6 months)
2. Diploma in Tourism Management
3. Diploma in International Airlines &
Travel Management (IATA)
4. Masters in Tourism Administration
5. Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism &
10+2 with fluency in English, at least one foreign
language & also 2 or 3 regional languages.
At post graduate level: Graduation in any discipline.
1. Indian Institute of Travel & Tourism
Management, New Delhi
2. Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel
3. Annamalai University, Chennai
4. Kota Open University, Rajasthan
5. University of Kerala, Trivandrum
6. Pondicherry University, Puducherry
7. Indira Gandhi National Open University, New