Textile engineering courses deal with the
application of scientific and engineering principles
to the design and control of all aspects of fibres,
textiles, and apparel processes, products, and
10th / 12th for Diploma in Textile Engineering
10+2 with PCM for B.E. / B. Tech.
B. E. /B. Tech for M. Tech / Post Graduate Diploma
1. Government SKSJ Technological Institute,
K R Circle, Bengaluru
2. College of Textile Technology, Behrampur,
3. Institute of Textile Technology, Cuttack,
4. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
5. Government Central Textile Institute,
6. South Gujarat University, College of
Engineering & Technology, Surat, Gujarat.
7. University of Bombay, Department of
Chemical Technology, Mumbai, Maharashtra
1. 3 year Diploma course in Textile Engineering/
Textile Chemical Processing Technology
(DCTPT), Textile Colour and Design (DTCD)
2. B.E./ B. Tech in Textile Engg. / Textile chemistry
/ Textile Technology / Textile plant Engineering.
3. M. Tech in Textile / Post Graduate Diploma in
Textile Chemical Processing (PGDTCP)