The course in Oceanography deals with the
physical and biological aspects of the ocean
and covers the study of ecosystem,
geological and geophysical aspects of
oceans; ocean waves currents, plate
10+2 with Physics, Chemistry , Maths/Biology and
followed by B. Tech. or B.Sc. in Zoology/ Botany/
Chemistry/ Fishery Science / Earth Science/ Physics/
Agriculture/ Microbiology/ Applied Sciences or
equivalent or related subjects.
1. M. Sc. Oceanography and Coastal
2. M. Sc. Oceanography
3. M. Phil. Chemical Oceanography
4. M. Tech Ocean Technology
5. M. Sc. Marine Biology
1. Indian Institute of Information Technology
Madras, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
2. Indian Institute of Information Technology
Kharagpur, West Bengal.
3. Alagappa University, Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu
4. University of Science and Technology, Cochin,
5. Goa University,
6. Mangalore University, Karnataka.