Nutrition and Dietetics is mainly associated with
the promotion of good, clean health habits which
can help to live a quality life. The focus is to
educate, motivate and counsel people for a better
work routine and healthy food selection.
The study of nutrition involves – understanding of
the components of the food, harmful reactions,
digestion and body fitness.
1. Diploma in Dietetics and Public Health
2. BSc (Food & Nutrition)
3. MSc (Food & Nutrition)
4. MSc (Food & Fermentation Technology)
5. MSc – Home Science (Specialization in food
science & nutrition)
6. PG Diploma in Food & Nutrition
1 0+2 examination in any relevant stream
1. National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad
2. University of Bombay, Mumbai
3. SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai
4. University of Health Science, Vijayawada- A P
5. Jawahar Lal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
6. Central Food Technology & Research Institute, Mysuru.
7. University of Mysore, Mysore.
8. Tamil Nadu GD Naidu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
9. All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health, Calcutta
10. Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi (http://www.ignou.ac.in/)