Medical Electronics engineering relates to the combined study of biology with
engineering principles for developing artificial organs, prostheses (artificial
devices that replace missing body parts), magnetic resonance imaging
(MRI) and other health management systems.
The course also offers specialisation in
biomechanics, rehabilitation and
1. Bachelor of Engineering in Medical Electronics
2. Bachelor of Technology in Medical Electronics
3. Bachelor of Engineering in Medical Electronics Engineering
(10+2) examination with biology, maths and
chemistry. For IITs, it is mandatory to qualify in the
Joint Entrance Examinations. The duration of the
course is 4 years.
2. BMS College of Engineering, Bengaluru.
3. Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering,
Bengaluru. AFFILIATED TO VTU, APPROVED BY
AICTE & UGC, ACCREDITED BY NAAC
4. Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology,
Bangalore. affiliated to Visvesvaraya
Technological University, Belgaum and
accredited by AICTE