Law is the study of rules, conduct or
procedures for instituting and maintaining a
disciplined society. This may be established
by customs, agreements or authority and
enforced through a set of institutions.
1. Integrated course – BA LLB / BSc LLB
/ BPSc LLB
2. Bachelor of Law (LLB), Bachelor of
General Laws (BGL)
3. Masters of Laws (LLM), Master of
Comparative Laws (MCL)
4. Doctor in Law (LLD)
Pass 10+2 with any subject for integrated course of 05 years.
Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University for BALLB
in three years.
1. National Law School of India University
2. National Academy of Legal Studies and
Research University of Law (NALSAR),
3. National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur
4. National Law Institute University (NLIU),
5. West Bengal National University of Juridical
Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata
6. The Indian Law Institute (NLI), New Delhi
7. Indira Gandhi National Open University, New