The course consists of develop ing concepts,
spaces, research and managing projects.
Interior designing is the art of designing
interior furniture, furnishings, design
patterns, colour combinations to meet the
demand of customized solutions.
1. Diploma in Interior Design.
2. Bachelor of Design (B. Des) Interior
3. Bachelor of Science (B. Sc) Interior
4. Bachelor of Interior Design (BID)
5. Master of Science (M. Sc) Interior
6. Master of Science (M. Sc) Interior
Design & Resource Management
10+2. Some colleges / universities select students based
on their performance in aptitude test. The candidate’s
skills in Mathematics, science, drawing skills, etc. are
1. School of Interior Design, CEPT, Ahmedabad,
Gujarat. Design Discipline, PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur,
2. Utkal University of Culture, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
3. SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai, Maharashtra
4. Meera Bai Institute of Technology, New Delhi.