Insurance assures compensation or reimbursement
of loss of ensured life and assets of
individual or groups or companies covered under
life insurance and general insurance. Life insurance
relates to humans lives whereas general insurance
covers all the living and non-living things.
For post-graduation/ PG Diploma
Three years Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any
*Associate/ Fellow Members of Institute of
Company Secretaries of India or Associate/ Fellow
Members of Insurance Institute of India
1. Certificate course on “Compliance,
Governance and Risk Management in
2. Executive Diploma in Insurance
3. B Com/M.Com/MBA
4. Post Graduate Certificate in Health
5. Post graduate diploma in insurance
1. The Insurance Institute of India , Mumbai
2. University of Bombay, Mumbai.
3. Indira Gandhi National Open University,
4. Institute of Actuaries of India, Navi Mumbai
5. The college of Vocational Studies, Delhi
University, New Delhi.