Instrumentation engineering is a branch of
electrical and electronics engineering that deals
with the study of engineering principles and
procedures of computing instruments used in
designing and assembling automated systems.
1. B.E. / B. Tech.
2. M.E. / M. Tech.
3. M. Phil.
4. Ph. D
1. Bangalore Institute of Technology,
2. Bharti Vidyapeeth College of Engineering,
3. BMS College Of Engineering, Karnataka
4. Dayananda Sagar Institute of Technology,
5. M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology,
10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as
core subjects. Students must go through entrance
exams such as JEE (Main) & JEE (Advance) for
admissions to B. Tech. courses.