Hospital Management is related to various
aspects such as purchase of equipment, human
resource, and promotion of health services,
economic planning, and budget allocation for
1. XII pass or equivalent with Biology.
2. For some institutes an MBBS degree is the
criteria for admission and for certain courses a
Bachelor’s degree (Any stream) is required.
3. Eligibility criteria may vary for different colleges.
1. Bachelor of Hospital Management
2. Master of Hospital Management (MHA)
3. M.Phil. – Hospital & Health Management systems
4. Ph. D. programme in Health Services Management
1. Tata Institute of Social Sciences,
2. Birla Institute of Technology and Science,
3. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New
4. Punjab University, Chandigarh
5. Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Dept. of
Health Services. Mumbai
6. Armed Forces Medical College in Pune
7. Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
8. Nizam Institute of Medical Science in
9. Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
10. Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Higher Medical
Sciences, Jammu and Kashmir
11. Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai
12. Indian Institute of Social Welfare and
13. Distance Education
14. Institute of Health Care Administration,
Note: There are many other institutes
which offer correspondence course in