Forestry is the study of sustainably managing
and preserving forested resources for the
benefit of humans.
It studies ecology, environmental and
resource protection, such as wood, water,
wastelands, endangered species, clean air,
biodiversity and ecosystems in forests.
1. B. Sc. Forestry / Wildlife
2. M. Sc. Forestry / Wildlife / Forest Economics
3. M. Sc. Wood Science and Technology.
4. Post Graduate Diploma in Forest Management (PGDFM)
10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology.
1. University of Agricultural Sciences, Bengaluru, Dharwad.
2. Agriculture College & Research Institute, Coimbatore.
3. College of Horticulture Forestry, Solan, Himachal Pradesh.
4. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra, Uttar Pradesh.
5. Gujarat Agricultural University, Sardar Krushinagar Gujarat.
6. Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
7. Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, Punjab.
8. Jawharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur,