It is the study of understanding the biological
and chemical composition of food and how
its preservation can affect the level of
nutrition. Nutritionist, Diet Therapist, and
Aerobic Consultant know the science of Food
and Nutrition and integrate it with the
production and consumption of food.
1. (B.Sc.) – Food Science and Nutrition
2. (M.Sc.) – Food Science and Nutrition
3. Ph. D
1. Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
2. Banasthali Vidyapith, Tonk, Rajasthanz
3. CSA University of Agriculture and
4. Indira Gandhi National Open University, New
A number of colleges also offer this course.
10+2 examination in any relevant stream