Horticulture/Floriculture is one of the parts of
agriculture that study the art, science,
technology, and process of growing plants. It
involves fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, herbs,
sprouts, mushrooms, algae, flowers, the
cultivation of medicinal plants, seaweeds and
non-food crops such as grass and ornamental
trees and plants.
1. Diploma in Horticulture
2. B.Sc. in Horticulture
3. M. Sc. in Horticulture
4. Ph. D in Horticulture
10+2 with physics, chemistry and maths/biology/
1. Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), Delhi.
2. Kerala Agricultural University
3. University of Agricultural Sciences, Bengaluru.
4. Allahabad Agricultural Institute, Allahabad
5. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
6. Calcutta University, Kolkata
7. Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University,
8. Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural
University (CCSHAU), Hisar, Haryana.
9. G B Pant University of Agriculture and
Technology (GBPUA&T), Uttarakhand