Fisheries is a multidisciplinary course that
includes the biological study of life, habits
and breeding of various species of fish, It
involves catching, processing, marketing and
conservation of fish.
1. Bachelor of Fishery Science
2. Bachelor of Science in Fisheries
3. Bachelor of Fisheries Science in Fish
4. Bachelor of Fisheries Science in
5. Master of Fisheries Science
Apart from the B.F.Sc & M.F.Sc. various
fisheries institutes offer vocational training
courses related to fisheries and allied
10+2 with biological science as one of the subjects.
1. Andhra University,
2. Barkatullah University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
3. G.B. Pant University of Agriculture, Pant Nagar,
4. Goa University,
5. Gujarat Agricultural University,
6. Imphal Fisheries Training College, Manipur.
7. Manipur University,
8. Marathwada University, Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
9. Osmania University