Environmental science is the area of study
that deals with the interactions of the
physical, chemical, and biological elements of
the environment and impact of these upon
the living beings and the environment.
Generally, environmental science is
considered to be only natural science
whereas it includes the study of social science
and humanities also. Therefore, it is an
10+2 examination or equivalent with
Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. Master’s Degree
3. Ph. D (Environmental Science)
1. Allahabad University, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
2. Delhi University, Delhi
3. School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru
4. Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow,
5. Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
6. Bangalore University, Bengaluru.
7. Barkatullah University, Bhopal.
8. Central University of Haryana, Mahendragarh,
9. Central University of Jammu, Samba
10. Central University of Jharkhand, Ranchi
11. Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University , Telangana