The course deals in techniques of counselling
individuals and providing group educational and
vocational guidance services, crisis intervention
for students, how to resolve behavioural,
academic, and other problems.
1. Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance
2. Diploma Course in Guidance and
3. Certificate Course in Counselling and
4. BA /MA in psychology, child
development or social work
Graduate/ Master’s degree (Social Work
/Psychology/Child Development/Community Resource
Management/ Development Communication
Extension/Nursing/Special Education/ M. Ed. / B. Ed.
with experience of teaching/working with children.
The candidates applying for admission should be
proficient in English.
1. Indira Gandhi National Open University,
New Delhi (http://www.ignou.ac.in/)
2. Ambedkar University, Delhi
3. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Telangana
4. University of Delhi
5. National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development, New Delhi
6. National Council of Educational Research and Training, New Delhi