1. National School of Drama, Delhi
2. Film and Television Institute of India, Pune
Direction deals with creative aspects of
production such as creating, shaping and
controlling artistic and dramatic facets of a
film/drama, visualization of script or
screenplay, selection of setting/ locations and
special costume effects. It comprises guidance
for technical crew/actors in creation and
development of a concept or visualization.
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
1. Bachelor’s degree program in fine arts, film, or a related field.
2. Three Year Post Graduate Diploma in Direction & Screenplay Writing
3 .Three-year full-time Diploma Courses in Dramatic Arts
4. *Three Year Post Graduate Diploma in
Art Direction and Production Design