Dentistry deals with teeth, gums, hard and soft
tissues of the oral cavity. Today, dentistry is not
restricted to treating just tooth decays but also
includes cosmetic dental procedures to
improve a person’s appearance.
The introduction of new fields like periodontal
(care of gums and the diseases), oral pathology
(diagnosis for diseases that affect the mouth)
and orthodontics (straightening and aligning
teeth and jaws) are also part of the BDS course.
10+2 with PCB
A student needs to appear in NEET to get admission in
Bachelor in Dental Surgery Course.
1. Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
2. Master in Dental Surgery (MS)
1. Maulana Azad Dental College and Hospital, New
2. Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
3. Govt. Dental College, Medical Campus, Rohtak
4. Govt. Dental College and Hospital, Afzalganj,
5. Govt. Dental College and Hospital, Vijayawada.