Chartered Accountancy plays key role in formulation
of financial policies & investment plans of a company,
and to make business plans for sustenance and
growth of a company.
Completion of Foundation Course and pass in
Foundation Exam or, Commerce graduates
with more than 50% or, Non-commerce
graduates with mathematics as one of the
subjects and 60% of total marks or, Noncommerce
graduates other than mathematics
with minimum 55%.
Duration: 12 months
1. CA – Foundation Course
2. Eligibility: 10+2
3. Duration: 10 months
4. CA – Intermediate Course
The applications are invited 1 year in advance for
these courses. The examinations are held twice a year
– May & November.
1. Enrolment for the CA Foundation course after
2. Enrolment for Intermediate course (at this
stage even graduates can join directly)
3. Register as an articled clerk with a practicing CA
for undergoing practical training and as a
student with Board of Studies – ICAI for
4. Intermediate exams after 12 months of
5. Final exams after completing Intermediate.
6. Membership of ICAI after Passing Final Exams
7. Professional Practicing CA.
1. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of
India , New Delhi