The study of automotive engineering is to design,
develop, fabricate, and test vehicles or vehicle
components from the concept stage to
production stage by incorporating various
elements of engineering such as mechanical,
electrical, electronic, software and safety
10 + 2 with Science for B. Tech / B.E courses
percentage of marks in Science subjects as
specified is required to qualify engineering
1. B. Tech in Automobile Engineering
2. Dual Courses
3. M. Tech in Automobile Engineering
1. University of Calicut, Malappuram, Kerala.
2. Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of
Technology, West Bengal.
3. Rajasthan Technical University, Kota,