Artificial Intelligence belongs to a field of science
and engineering in which studies and research
aim to develop intelligent computer machines
that can perform tasks with human intelligence.
It includes speech recognition, visual perception,
logic and decision, multi-language translation and
more. Digital bits of data is interpreted and
turned into significant experiences and outcomes
with aid / assistance of robotics, automation andsophisticated computer software and programs.
After, B Tech, valid GATE scores is required for M.
Tech. CS/AI/IT, IC Technology and Bioinformatics
1. Machine Learning (Intermediate Level)-
Prerequisites Probability and Statistics
(or equivalent course). Some background
in linear algebra and optimization. (IISc
2. Advanced Certification in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (From
3. B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in AI & Machine
4. B. Tech CS or IT/ECE/ME/IN or M.Sc.
degree in CS/IT graphic design, information technology, health informatics, or equivalent.
5. Master of Technology in Artificial Intelligence
6. M. Tech in Information Technology specialization in Robotics
1. IISc Bangalore
2. IIT Bombay
3. IIT Kharagpur
4. IIIT Hyderabad, Allahabad
5. IIT Madras
6. University of Hyderabad