Advertising chiefly targets at creating
demand, encourages marketing, and
establishes a direct contact between
manufacturers and consumers. The entire
purpose of advertising is to apprise and
influence public to purchase products and
services. Advertising is done through TV,
Internet, Newspapers, magazines, outdoor
1. Diploma / PG Diploma in Advertising &
2. Diploma / PG Diploma in Advertising.
3. PG Diploma in Marketing
4. PG Diploma in Advertising & Marketing
5. Integrated BA in Advertising, Sales
Promotion & Sales Management (after
6. MBA – Advertising, Public Relations,
For certificate courses- 10+2
For graduate degree in mass communication- 10+2.
For post graduate diploma courses – graduation.
1. Indian Institute of Mass Communication,
JNU Campus, New Delhi.
2. Xavier Institute of Communications,
3. Annamalai University, Chennai
4. Guru Jambeshwar University, Haryana
5. Kurukshetra University, Haryana
6. Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai
7. Punjabi University, Patiala